- Head (sq cm)645
- Head (sq in)100
- Length (cm)68.58
- Length (in)27
- String Pattern16X19
- Strung balance (cm)34.1
- Strung balance (pts)-1
- Strung weight (grams)281
- Strung weight (ounces)9.91
- Taper System (mm)24.5 FB
- Unstrung balance (cm)33.1
- Unstrung balance (pts)-4
- Unstrung weight (grams)265
- Unstrung weight (ounces)9.35
#Please be reminded that the price listed is for the racket frame Only, If you'd like it to be strung, Please take a look at our Stringing section to customize your racket!
Wilson Clash 100UL V2
- Parallel Drilling - Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Vertical Bending - Vertical bending of racket frame increases ball dwell time on string bed for players with more modern, vertical swings.
- Horizontal Bending - Horizontal bending of racket frame creates industry-leading flexibility for enhanced control on more traditional, horizontal swings.
- Torsional Bending - Torsional bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize frame flexibility on off-center hits.
- FORTYFIVE° - Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- Lightest adult racket in Clash series
- FORTYFIVE° comprises a patent-protected carbon construction that creates maximum flexibility and stability at impact for an uncompromising blend of power, control and feel
- Revised construction at tip of hoop supplies additional consistency and an enhanced sweet spot
- Design features red and black anodized elastic finish for a clean, rich look on the court
- Horizontal Bending creates industry-leading flexibility for increased control on horizontal, traditional swings
- Vertical Bending increases dwell time for players with vertical, modern swings
- Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize the extreme flexibility on off-center hits
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint
Ultra-lightweight and arm-friendly, the Clash 100UL v2 maintains supreme comfort for developing juniors or anyone dealing with a history of shoulder or arm injuries. Supremely maneuverable around the net for volleys and doubles play, this racket brings back the enviable flex of its previous version with an enhanced sweet spot for an additional dose of playability. Racket features patent-protected FORTYFIVE° construction and proprietary carbon mapping for an unmatched mix of flexibility and stability, while Agiplast plant-based bumper and grommets apply a sustainable approach to the design of this inviting frame.