- Head (sq cm)645
- Head (sq in)100
- Length (cm)68.58
- Length (in)27
- String Pattern16X19
- Strung balance (cm)34.5
- Strung balance (pts)+1
- Strung weight (grams)281
- Strung weight (ounces)9.91
- Taper System (mm)22 MM FB
- Unstrung balance (cm)33.5
- Unstrung balance (pts)-2
- Unstrung weight (grams)265
- Unstrung weight (ounces)9.35
#Please be reminded that the price listed is for the racket frame Only, If you'd like it to be strung, Please take a look at our Stringing section to customize your racket!
Wilson Blade 100UL V8
- Parallel Drilling Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Top Grip Taper Tapered grip lends better feel for top-handed grip placement on two-handed backhand.
- FORTYFIVE° Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- DirectConnectCarbon fiber handle extends to directly connect with end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability.
- Lightest, arm-friendliest racket in Blade v8 series
- FORTYFIVE° increases flexibility and stability to produce a more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the modern, vertical swing path used by most competitive players
- DirectConnect extends the carbon fiber handle to connect directly to the end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability
- Dynamic, color-shifting elastic finish allows frame to morph between shades of green and copper
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
The lightest and most maneuverable racket in the Blade v8 lineup, the Blade 100UL v8 is the arm-friendly answer for tennis players seeking commanding feel from their weapon. Equipped with FORTYFIVE° and DirectConnect to increase flexibility, stability and overall feel with every swing, this frame makes a statement with its dynamic appearance made possible by a unique color-shifting elastic finish. Transitioning players and anyone with a history of elbow or shoulder ailments should give this frame a hard look, especially if their swing path mimics the modern, vertical trajectory commonly used in today's game.